Tickets are $73.50, $63.50, $48.50
Doors for the show open at 2:00pm
Phone Orders: (800) 745-3000
In Person: Purchase tickets at the SNHU Arena Box Office.
November 25, 2017 @ 3:00 PM
The Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) announced its highly-anticipated Winter Tour 2017, which plays Manchester on November 25. Over the past 20-plus years, Trans-Siberian Orchestra has become a critically-acclaimed, multi-platinum, musical powerhouse, and its annual winter tours a beloved, multi-generational holiday tradition. 2017’s tour, a completely updated presentation of TSO’s unforgettable “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve,” will visit more than 60 cities, for 100-plus performances, before concluding on December 30th.
TSO’s tour will be a celebration of the art and accomplishments of the lauded group’s late creator/composer/lyricist, Paul O’Neill, and his inimitable creation, which he dubbed “Rock Theater.” Prior to his untimely passing, O’Neill worked tirelessly with his close-knit team preparing an exciting new take on “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve” for the 2017 tour. Beginning November 16th, fans will experience this exciting stage spectacle, including new awe-inspiring effects, and staging, certain to make the story even more engaging for fans.
Based on TSO’s multi-platinum DVD and long running PBS fundraiser, “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve,” the rock opera features such enduring fan-favorites as "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24," "O’ Come All Ye Faithful," "Good King Joy," "Christmas Canon," "Music Box Blues," "Promises To Keep," and "This Christmas Day." 2017’s tour will also boast a rousing second set containing more of TSO’s greatest hits and fan-pleasers.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.