Tickets are $10.00 for this Doubleheader. Student, Child and Senior rates are available.
Doors for the show open at 4:30pm
Phone Orders: (800) 745-3000
In Person: Purchase tickets at the SNHU Arena Box Office.
SNHU Women's Basketball vs St. Anselm
February 14, 2018 @ 5:30 PM
Last September, the SNHU name took over the civic arena in Manchester. Now, the Southern New Hampshire University women’s and men’s basketball, and men’s ice hockey teams take over the SNHU Arena for three games against crosstown-rival Saint Anselm College this coming February.
“I would like to thank [SNHU Arena Senior General Manager] Tim Bechert and his entire staff for this great opportunity,” said Director of Athletics Anthony Fallacaro. “With 2,000 fans filling the Fieldhouse for last season’s Northeast-10 men’s basketball title game, and countless others needing to be turned away at the door, it is evident the Manchester community cares about this rivalry. We are excited to add another chapter to the SNHU-Saint Anselm story across three different sports, while enhancing the student-athlete experience by giving them a professional experience in a terrific facility, such as the SNHU Arena.”
The Penmen basketball teams will go first, meeting their storied rival on Valentine’s Day for a hoops doubleheader at the arena that will air live on FOX College Sports. The women play at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 14, with the men following in a rematch of last season’s Northeast-10 Championship title game at 8 p.m. Men’s ice hockey will then take on Saint Anselm in the final of three games between the two clubs during the 2017-18 season Saturday, Feb. 17 (3 p.m.).
The Queen City clash in basketball marks the first game at the SNHU Arena for the Penmen men’s basketball team since it defeated Saint Anselm in the New Hampshire Hoops Classic, 84-55, on Dec. 14, 2003. Men’s ice hockey will be making its seventh appearance at the SNHU Arena, including the fourth straight season, while women’s basketball will play in the facility for the first time ever.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.