Thomas Rhett's Life Changes Tour 2018
September 22, 2018 @ 7:30 PM
Current multi-CMA nominee and ACM Awards Male Vocalist of the Year Thomas Rhett is responding to the overwhelming demand for his “forward thinking” (Sioux City Journal) live show, announcing his headlining LIFE CHANGES TOUR 2018 set to hit 30 cities, including Manchester, NH. The announcement comes as his debut headlining HOME TEAM TOUR, “one of the best Country concerts of the year” (Peoria Star Journal), marks 27 sold out shows so far this year. The “standout” (Billboard) multi-PLATINUM artist will bring his “commanding stage presence” (Rolling Stone) to fans across the country next April with CMA New Artist of the Year nominee Brett Young as well as a combination of Country Music’s freshest talent including Jillian Jacqueline, Carly Pearce and Russell Dickerson.
"Headlining for the first time has been pretty unreal,” said Thomas Rhett who launched his first headline arena tour in 2017. “It’s wild to me that next year we will be launching our second year of headline shows and are bringing out some of my favorite artists in music right now. I think the fans have come to expect that we’re going to be on our feet and having the time of our lives every single night."
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
-The Arena is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area.
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.