Tickets are $55.75, $39.75, $29.75
Doors for the show open at 6:00pm
Phone Orders: (800) 745-3000
In Person: Purchase tickets at the SNHU Arena Box Office.
Support Act: Devin Dawson
Brett Eldredge The Long Way Tour
October 13, 2018 @ 7:30 PM
Platinum-selling singer/songwriter Brett Eldredge recently released his brand new single “The Long Way” from his self-titled record, which was the best-selling album (all-genre) upon release and hit No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart and the Top Album Sales Chart. “The Long Way,” which he performed on both TODAY and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in August, follows Eldredge’s six chart-topping singles including his most recent, “Wanna Be That Song.” His sophomore album Illinois debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart and No. 3 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart upon its release, and it features the Platinum-certified mega hit “Drunk On Your Love” and Gold-certified “Lose My Mind.”
Don’t miss Eldredge’s return to SNHU Arena on October 13 for his first headlining tour to play the Arena.
The Paris, IL native released his Christmas album Glow in October of last year, which earned him No. 1 song on the Holiday Music and Adult Contemporary charts with “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” a duet with Grammy-winner Meghan Trainor. Eldredge’s 2013 debut album Bring You Back spawned three chart-topping singles including the Platinum-certified “Don’t Ya,” the Gold-certified “Beat of the Music,” which was the most played country song of 2014, and the Gold-certified “Mean To Me.” Known for his world-class vocals, Eldredge has performed his songs on nearly every major television show in the country and was on the and was on the road with Luke Bryan through 2017, including his stop in Manchester.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- The Arena is a no smoking facilty, there is no designated smoking area
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.