Cirque Dreams Holidaze lights up the 2018 holiday season with its popular and electrifying stage spectacular The New York Daily News proclaims a “delicious confection of charm, sparkle and talent by the sleighload and so full of energy it could end our dependence on oil.”
Broadway Director Neil Goldberg, has searched the world to assemble the most unique cast of incomparable cirque artists and theatrical talent to wow audiences nationwide. This critically-acclaimed extravaganza is a BROADWAY MUSICAL AND NEW CIRQUE ADVENTURE WRAPPED INTO THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY GIFT FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY.
Over 300 imaginative costumes, 20 world-class astonishing acts, the finest singers, original music and seasonal favorites celebrate Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas and New Year's in a 2 hour breathtaking spectacle. Audiences of all ages will marvel at soaring acrobatics, gravity defying feats and extravagant theatrical production numbers the Boston Globe hails “Entrancing … Las Vegas meets family entertainment." Experience this unique multi-million-dollar live stage production that dazzled at the Kennedy Center, sparkled at the Grand Ole Opry House and BroadwayWorld calls “The Perfect Holiday Gift…a show that everyone will enjoy."
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
-The Arena is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area.
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.