Tickets are $131.50, $86.50, $76.50, $61.50, $46.50, $36.50, $26.50
Doors open 1 hour prior to show
In Person: Purchase tickets at the SNHU Arena Box Office
March 21, 2020 @ 2:00 PM
The Original Harlem Globetrotters are a worldwide icon, synonymous with one-of-a-kind family entertainment and great basketball skills. Founded in 1926, the Globetrotters represent 94 years of breaking down barriers, acts of kindness and a commitment to fans that goes well beyond the game. The "Ambassadors of Goodwill"™ have dazzled and dunked their way into the hearts of over 148 million fans worldwide, performing in 124 countries and territories on six continents in their illustrious history. The Globetrotters’ spectacular live show is unrivaled in the world of family entertainment, showcasing some of the greatest athletes on the planet. With incredible ball handling wizardry, amazing rim-rattling dunks and trick shots, side-splitting comedy and unequaled on-court fan interaction, this must-see event is guaranteed to entertain the whole family – creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Magic Pass event takes place from 12:30pm-1:00pm. Before the game, take part in a once-in-a-lifetime experience with your family where you have an opportunity to spend time on the court with the Globetrotters - shooting, trying out ball tricks and getting autographs and photos! The unique 30-minute pre-show, "Magic Pass," will create memories of a lifetime. All customers must have a game ticket AND Magic Pass for entry. This includes all children as well as the parent(s)/guardian(s) wishing to accompany them. Soft/rubber soled shoes must be worn on court.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- The Arena is a no smoking facilty, there is no designated smoking area
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena!