January 24, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
For more than twelve years, Jeff Dunham and his delightfully irreverent cohorts, Peanut, Walter, José Jalapeño, Bubba J. and Achmed the Dead Terrorist, have filled arenas across the U.S. and the world with their multiple blockbuster tours. Now, they are setting out on their brand-new international tour, “JEFF DUNHAM: SERIOUSLY!?”, hitting a total of sixty-three cities, crisscrossing North America and Canada. In addition to his usual cast of irreverent accomplices, “SERIOUSLY!?” includes the newest member of the troupe, “Larry.” As the President’s personal advisor, he gives his hilarious take on what it’s like to work at the White House.
Additionally, Dunham has just released his next Netflix Originals Stand-up Special, “Jeff Dunham: Beside Himself”, taped June 21st and 22nd at the American Airlines Center in his hometown of Dallas, TX. Following the success of 2017’s “Jeff Dunham: Relative Disaster,” the new show is Dunham’s second special for Netflix Originals, and the ninth in his impressive string of record-breaking stand up television events.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- The Arena is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.