Brett Young w/Matt Ferranti
February 14, 2020 @ 8:00 PM
Young’s sophomore release, TICKET TO L.A. (BMLG Records), debuted atop the Billboard Country Albums chart upon release and features current single “Catch” and lead chart-topping hit “Here Tonight,” both which he co-wrote. TICKET TO L.A. follows his PLATINUM self-titled debut, which dominated the Top 20 on the Country Albums chart for 37 weeks. Delivering five consecutive No. 1 hits with “In Case You Didn’t Know” (5X PLATINUM), “Mercy” (2X PLATINUM), “Sleep Without You” (PLATINUM), “Like I Loved You” (PLATINUM) and “Here Tonight” (PLATINUM), Young was named ASCAP’s 2018 Country Songwriter-Artist of the Year for his “melodic craftsmanship” (Billboard). He has also garnered nominations from ACM, Billboard, Teen Choice, CMT and CMA Awards as he continues to rack up nonstop hits as “one of country’s most consistent radio stars” (Rolling Stone). Young has amassed more than 1.8 billion streams of his catalog globally. He is set to bring his “engaging and vocally strong” (Providence Journal) live show coast-to-coast on THE CHAPTERS TOUR.
Don't miss Brett Young with Matt Ferranti at SNHU Arena on February 14.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- The Arena is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.