Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Bags larger than 12" x 6" x 12" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- SNHU Arena's CLEAR BAG POLICY allows patrons to bring their personal belongings in a clear tote not to exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Wristlets are permitted but may not exceed 4" x 6" x 1"
- Purses, backpacks and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside of SNHU Arena
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- We are a cashless facility! All points of sale within the venue are no longer accepting cash. Please be prepared to pay with your credit card, debit card or mobile pay. Thank you!
- The Arena is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.